Lost & Found Lost & Found

This is incredible. I would love to know how you get such lovely, evolving pads

e-d responds:

The trick is in delays with high feedback, allowing you to layer lots of single notes or small details over each other, gradually building up a rich texture. The more dynamic range and subtlety you have with your sound source, the 'deeper' you can make the texture. There are a few layers like that in this piece, a couple of examples being a texture masterfully performed by Luke Bozzetto on guitar and delay pedal, and a texture built up of marimba samples played on a keyboard. By using feedback settings on the delay which are slightly less than 'full', you can find a sweet-spot in which the texture you have created so far will decay at a rate matching the new texture you are building as you add more notes, resulting in an organically morphing or shifting texture.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;SCOOTER&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>SCOOTER<<

Nice

I liked it!

The mixing is really well done, although I think the drums could possibly be a little more prominent (that's just a matter of taste though, really)

You definitely succeeding in emulating the madeon/mord fustang kind of sound, my only suggestion in this regard would be to tighten up some of the more detuned synths.

4/5
8/10

BulimicLemur responds:

cheers, man, yeah, I'm thinking probably compress the kick and snare a bit more, and push the volume up, then EQ the synth down a bit. Also I might change up the brigdey section, it's not particularly amazing eh.

Washes of Thought Washes of Thought

I enjoyed this quite a lot

I think the textures of the sound complement each other perfectly. In conjuction with the chord progression, they really create an awesome, mellow vibe.

It sounds very well mixed and there isn't too much I can say about it subjectively, either. My only suggestion would be to increase the length and maybe add some more variety in there (percussion-wise, perhaps?).

You've got yourself a fine track, thanks for sharing it...
9/10
5/5

p.s. im going to shamelessly promote my track 'void' here if you wouldn't mind taking a geeze and possibly leaving some lines. thanks.

What in the Fuck? (Chromanut) What in the Fuck? (Chromanut)

Wow

I usually hate dubstep because of how often people will just throw a bunch of stupid, distorted noises over some drums and call it a song, but this...

...this is actually something special.

The magical melodic journey, combined with one of the best production levels i've ever heard. It just sent shivers down my spine. The outro almost brought a tear to my eye.

Please don't ever stop.

5/5
10/10

Chromanut responds:

i hate dubstep too

Brainztorm Brainztorm

poor rhythm

The mix is decent and the melody has good potential but the rhythm of the track really lets it down.

I think if you were to revise this track with a more driving drum break and melody it would make it much better.

I love the piano at the start

6/10
3/5

Grass World (I, The Rhino) Grass World (I, The Rhino)

Refreshing

The quality is nice and the feel is very relaxing, despite repetitive. I enjoyed it. However, I think if it is going to be used to back a race against time game it could be slightly more intense, at least in some parts.

:D

overall it's enjoyable and very well suited to the jungle theme however it is not quite perfect.

...that's just my opinion, though.

maestroji responds:

Thanks for the listen and response. I appreciate the feedback. Glad that you liked it overall. I know it leaves some things open, but from my stand point I took the approach to match the graphics. Thanks again.

Rucklo - Abstract Rucklo - Abstract

Dope

The lack of mid-tones leaves me wanting a lore more. The tune could be a whole lot better if they were added - Specifically on the snare drum and bass - imo, although it'd be my guess you excluded them because they would probably make the mix even more generic. lol.

The tune is nice to listen to, kind of nostalgic. Nice to just close my eyes and listen for a moment. Production quality is very good.

Overall, this tune is fairly dope.

P.s. Please take a look at my submission 'Electabuzz'. I'm keen to get feedback.

- FrasbR

Rucklo responds:

not exactly sure what you're talking about, but then again i haven't checked how the tune sounds in other environments/systems. thanks a bunch for the review though man, it's much appreciated! :)

-{4X4 Fusion}- -{4X4 Fusion}-

it was alright

very generic. wasnt much to it. the drums sounded very nice but i was too hot for the lead (haha). maybe work on the volume of some tracks as i thught the drums could have been louder. You should also try add some more variety to the mix as i wasn't kept interested for very long.

overall, its nice and with a little more work i think you could make a killer track.

3/5
7/10

Dieing Alone In The Rain RMX Dieing Alone In The Rain RMX

hmm :\

hmmm.....

learn english.

nice background music but. I don't think it deserves a rank this high in the audio charts tbh.

JakesFable responds:

I know how to spell dying the real way its just for the theme and thats your choice about the rank, Thanks for the review I guess.

Atomic Inc - I've Got The Love Atomic Inc - I've Got The Love

Epic!

that song was amazing. Definately an awesome artist.

I truly don't have any complaints about this song. Im jealous of your skills ;)

CHECK OUT MY STUFF :D